Schedule: Monday-Friday, 40 hrs, OT is not typical.
• Produce innovative software solutions
• Analyze, design, develop and maintain products and assist in prerelease software testing.
• Assist in identifying and organizing requirements and producing specifications.
• Build prototypes, products, and systems for testing.
• Design testing procedures. Document test results and develop client presentation.
• Provide timely corrective actions on all assigned defects and issues.
• Create and maintain product documentation.
• Continually evaluate engineering approaches and risks and make improvements.
• Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline with a concentration in data analytics, sensor processing, machine learning or robotics – OR –
• Master’s or PhD in Physics or Mechanical Engineering with a concentration in dynamics or fluid flow – OR –
• Master’s or PhD in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline with a concentration on drilling dynamics or managed pressure drilling
• 5+ years of hands on programming proficiency in high level languages such as C, C++, C# or Java
• 5+ years of experience with real-time data acquisition (SCADA solutions, OPCUA/DA) or Machine 2 Machine solutions
• Passion to create a system that can change an industry
MS or PhD
For more than 20 years, our clients have trusted us to help them recruit leaders around the world and incorporate them into their...