SLAIT Consulting is currently seeking a Software Developer for a permanent position with our client in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Designs and develops custom web based applications that conform to the client's technical architecture and department's development standards.
- Develops and maintains Java - Java Server Pages (JSP) coded applications using Eclipse in Windows environment.
- Designs and develops Oracle Application Express (Apex) based applications.
- Helps create and maintain object classes; writes database stored procedures and assists with the development of software engineering standards.
- Participates in all phases of system life-cycle for applications development.
- Interfaces with enterprise applications users within the department to determine user requirements, discuss system concerns and assist users as needed in applications implementation and maintenance.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university with nine semester hours in programming and one year of experience in business application consulting or development. Experience in the field of work related to the position's role may be substituted on a year-for-year basis.
- Working knowledge and experience with Java, JSP and related support tools such as Eclipse, SVN, etc.
- Working Knowledge and experience of browser based applications development
- Working Knowledge and experience of relational database management system
- Working Knowledge and experience of database scripting language (SQL and PL/SQL), ability to develop views, stored procedures, functions and triggers
- Working Knowledge of version control management tools such as Subversion
- Knowledge of Agile/Iterative Applications Development
- Knowledge of SQL Developer DBMS management processes ability to perform basic troubleshooting of Oracle database and schema issues.
- Five (5) or more years of experience with Agile and iterative project methodology, hibernate or IBATIS and Spring MVC
- Experience with Jasper Reports AND iReport
- Knowledge of TOMCAT
We have been growing since 1990 with offices in Virginia, Gaithersburg, MD., New York, Raleigh, NC, and Austin TX. For over twenty three years, we have delivered customized, creative IT solutions for customers in the commercial, and state and local government sectors.
Thank you for your consideration, please submit your resume today! Visit us at www.slaitconsulting.com
- Staff Augmentation *Managed Services *IT Outsourcing *IT Consulting
**Must be able to work for any employer in the United States. No Visa sponsorship.**
SLAIT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
SLAIT Consulting - 23 months ago