The Software Developer position is located in Fort Lauderdale FL. The candidate should be proficient in Microsoft .NET technologies and excel in a high paced environment. The ideal candidate must have a holistic view of a development project and had full lifecycle development experienced.
Essential Job Functions
· Develop SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views
· Optimize SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views
· Debug SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views
· Create and Edit Reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
· Design, coding and debugging applications in C#.
· Integrate software with multiple existing systems.
· Familiar with IIS and Windows Server Operating Systems.
· Familiar with computer Networks and able to troubleshoot basic communication issues.
· Provide insight to leadership and implement best practices.
· Participate in technology planning sessions.
· Knowledgeable in web development such as HTML, ASP.NET
· Capable of creating an application for user requirements
· Ability to work with business partners to capture user requirements
· Knowledgeable in source\version control technologies such as Subversion
· Capability of troubleshooting applications and using debugging tools to identify and resolve defects
· Comfortable leading meetings and a contributor when participating in meetings
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
· Strong understanding of TCPIP networking
· Strong troubleshooting, diagnostics and analytics skills
· Experience documenting systems configurations, processes and procedures
· Proven customer satisfaction/service skills and customer service mentality
· Team oriented, reliable and demonstrated flexibility
· Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship
· Must be able to pass a Drug and Alcohol Screen, and FBI Fingerprint & 10 Year Criminal Background Check
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 2+ years of design, development, and deployment of windows solutions to solve client issues in
· 2+ years of SQL development and database design
· Experience with Microsoft SharePoint (2007, 2010) is a plus
· 2+ year of Microsoft Reporting Services (2003, 2005)
· Microsoft certification is a plus
Sight: Must be able to see well enough to read reports
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers, vendors and team members.
Standing/Walking: Must be able to move about department
Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: Must be able to stoop or kneel to pick up paper products
Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds repeatedly
Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to type and use technical sources
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions absent extreme factors
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed, but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer
Silver Airways offers excellent benefits including travel benefits and is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V/G
Silver Airways - 15 months ago