Sogeti USA is a high class IT Consulting Company and a division of the Capgemini Group, one of the world’s leading consulting companies operation in more than 30 countries with over 90,000 IT experts. Sogeti’s business model is built on providing customers with local accountability and vast delivery expertise. Sogeti is a leader in helping clients across various verticals develop, implement and manage practical IT solutions to help run their business better.
For more, visit us at http://www.us.sogeti.com .
We are seeking talented and dynamic College Graduates from the top universities around the Nation to join our Team. With 7 successful IT Practices to choose from in 25 locations across the United States, we offer variety and the chance to learn a wide range of IT experience in Application Development and New Technologies, Mobile Services, Infrastructure Cloud & Security Services, Advisory Services, Business Information Management, Engineering Services and Testing Services.
If you are a recent college graduate and possess a passion for Technology and are ready to start a career in Consulting we want to talk to you!
Our consultants do not have to travel, you chose where you want to live and work from the 25 locations in the USA. Click for complete location list: http://www.us.sogeti.com/who-we-are/locations/list-us-locations/
The Sogeti USA career path is exciting and allows you to decide your own course. You can grow to specialize in development, project management, account management, strategy or practice development. You also have a flexible career options so you can change your career focus to have exposure to more areas in business.
Skills & qualifications we are looking for in you
Bachelors Degree in any discipline with a minimum 3.2 GPA
• 0 - 4 years experience in engineering (SW development, testing, Quality, appliction development)
• Exceptional communication skills
• Team player focused on the team's success
• Dedicated to continual learning and self improvement - technical and functional
• Willing to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success
• Thrives in an environment that fosters constructive debate
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to Create or contribute to documented plans, designs and results
• Experience with Development or Programming in any language is huge plus! (i.e. .Net, C#, Java etc.)
sologig - 21 months ago
Sogeti USA helps businesses face up to their market challenges. A regional subsidiary of Sogeti, an operating division of global consulting...