THIS POSITION IS IN SAN LUIS OBISPO, CALIFORNIA
Develop software components for Weatherford product lines.
- Develop and test software modules for enterprise-class, real-time software products.
- Work closely with the QA team on test automation and test design.
- Work closely with the Product Managers to understand user requirements.
- Work with Support and QA teams to ensure high priority issues are diagnosed and resolved quickly.
- Create documentation for software modules and systems. Document software designs.
- Assist in creating software specifications.
- Train and educate staff on functional and technical aspects of software modules.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
THIS POSITION IS IN SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- B.S. Computer Science/Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Petroleum) or equivalent work experience
- 1 year experience developing software in a professional development environment
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008+
- Ability to work with and learn proprietary technologies
- Knowledge of traditional software system design and software maintenance
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent team work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- VBA / VB script
- XML, XSL
- COM / DCOM
- Significant development experience on Microsoft Windows platform
- Client/Server architecture
- Windows 32 GUI Development
- Extensive use of Windows 32 API
- Knowledge/Experience with Oil/Gas Production Systems
- Automated software testing tools and techniques
- Microsoft Office
Weatherford - 19 months ago
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...