About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity for a motivated individual to assume the role of Software Developer in our Clovis CA location. We are looking for someone who is passionate about software development and programming, in particular the design and development of IP video security recording solutions. We need great developers to join our world-class team!
Your primary responsibilities will be to develop software for our IP video management system products. These include design and development of software, primarily for server side applications that makes up the heart of our system management products. You will be involved in all aspects: design, development, test, deployment - of product generation, working in high powered teams of people to solve very challenging problems, using leading edge tools and state-of-the-art software systems. We are particularly looking for a candidate with extensive experience in Windows OS and networking. You will be expected to:
· Develop software applications according to technical specifications.
· Verify products and solutions against the specifications.
· Design technical solutions according marketing requirements.
· Analyze the marketing requirements.
· Cooperate with stakeholders involve in software development.
· improve software technology and development processes.
· Proficient in the C++, C#, and C programming languages.
· Knowledge of Windows OS
· Network programming experience
· NET Framework Experience
· Very creative problem solver
· Able to work effectively in a collaborative, high-energy team environment.
· Able to communicate effectively, both in written and oral form.
· Minimum of 3 years software development experience.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
· Masters Degree in Computer Science or 5 years of equivalent work experience
· Experience with COM programming · Video Streaming Knowledge (RTP, RTSP, H.264)
· Knowledge of high-level, object-oriented design methodologies
· Group or technical leadership experience
· Knowledge of software development environments on Linux and Windows
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Xantrex Technology Inc. - 16 months ago