The FairWarning ® Software Developer works on customer implementations handling the software programming and software development activities associated with completing customer deployments.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills:
- Integrating solution
- Working on multiple customers at a time
- Use software applications, primarily MySQL, Java, Linux
- Required database skills MySQL - configuration, indexing and SQL optimization
- Experience with web-server configuration (Apache Tomcat)
- Networking knowledge and experience (TCP/IP,FTP, IP Tables, Firewalls, SCP, SSH)
- Familiarity with a Linux/UNIX operating system and shell scripting preferred (Perl, bash), and SVN source management
- Track progress in online FairWarning ® tool
- Configure, tune and maintain MySQL databases in the customer environment
- Technical problem resolution
- Mastery of the English language with strong verbal and written skills.
- Time management skills, teamwork and communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of development experience.
- Recommended - Spring, MVC, JSP, JSF and Hibernate
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree or related field.
FairWarning - 2 years ago
FairWarning is the world's leading supplier of cross-platform healthcare privacy auditing solutions for Electronic Health Records....