Do you thrive in a mission critical environment?
Do you prefer an environment where you are able to perform interesting, but challenging work?
Then you should work at Moog. We are a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of precision motion control components and systems, and are looking for a Software Development and Verification Engineer to join our team in Salt Lake City, UT.
What you'll be working on day-to-day:
Skills you'll need to bring with you:
- Primary responsible party for the validation and verification of flight critical software. All of our products are held to the FAA DO178B standard.
- Verify software on the hardware and the desktop.
- Design computer software, using structured design techniques, in accordance with established procedures and design standards.
- Implement those software designs in C and Assembly programming language.
- Develop and maintain software design documentation.
Moog is a performance culture that empowers and inspires individuals to achieve remarkable things - for our customers, for the company, and for each other. We work in an environment where people trust, respect, and encourage one another. We believe in our people and it shows in everything we do.
- Outstanding C and Assembly software skills
- Bachelors degree in computer science, software engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent experience
- Previous experience of 8+ years working on projects of a complex nature
- Ability to deal with high-pressure and high-performance culture
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team in a group-oriented development environment
- Working knowledge of the test tool IBM Rational Test RealTime is preferred
- Ability to travel as needed
* Due to federal contractual obligations, person must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Moog, Inc - 7 months ago