R+L Carriers is currently seeking a Software Development Coordinator for our Wilmington Ohio Technical Center. The successful candidate will work within the Information Management Department producing world-class enterprise operations applications in support of R+L’s leadership in the transportation & logistics industry.
We offer an excellent compensation and full comprehensive benefits pkg that includes 401K retirement plan, health care insurance, personal days, vacation and free vacation lodging at our employee resorts in Daytona Beach, FL, Big Bear Lake, CA and Pigeon Forge, TN.
The candidate will assist with coordinating development work with our offshore development team. This includes assisting with the gathering of requirements, researching questions from the offshore team, and coordinating development tasks performed by the offshore team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with coordinating with developments teams across time zones and countries
• Understand business operations requirements
• Identify and develop project requirements to assist the offshore development team
• Assist in preparation of development estimates and design documents
• Assist in development of enterprise applications using C#, the .NET Framework and web technologies
• Assist in the support and maintenance of existing systems
• Diverse language speaking abilities a plus
• Experience with Oracle
• Experience with web services, Service Oriented Architecture and enterprise application integration
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized and independent, effective at multitasking, and able to interact with individuals from multiple disciplines.
R+L Carriers - 10 months ago