You’re making memories every day. Maybe you’re taking photos of the kids at the playground, shooting a video of your vacation on the beach, or writing your next great novel. On the Kindle Fire and beyond, Amazon’s Cloud Drive team brings your media to life and puts your documents at your fingertips. In the Cloud Drive team, we want to help people secure and store their digital life.
We’re looking for a software engineer to help us revolutionize how customers manage and interact with all their digital content on Cloud Drive website. As a key member of the Cloud Drive Web team you will be an innovator, playing a direct role in shaping and building a highly responsive and fluid website experience that works on a wide range of devices and platforms and delights customers. Come be part of a strong team in a fast-paced, start-up like environment where agile development is embraced and innovation is encouraged
You should have excellent coding skills in a high-level programming language, solid CS fundamentals (data-structures, algorithms, etc.) and strong problem-solving capabilities. You should love creating new things and take great personal pride in building customer facing experiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science OR related field, or 4+ year relevant work experience
- 2+ years software development experience
- Strong problem solving skills and computer science fundamentals
- Proficient in at least one object-oriented programming language such as C++, Java, etc.
- Experience with REST and other web service models
- Experience in scripting languages like Perl
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...