Our client's Marketing Technology Team team is looking for a talented Software Development Engineer. On this team, you will utilize your critical thinking and technical skills to help directly drive our client’s success and will be instrumental in leading our client’s expansion into critical partnership and affiliate businesses including co-Branded relationships, Metasearch Partnerships, and other critical external and internal relationships
- Design and lead the development of new features.
- Have a strong eye for the operational aspects of the platform such as deployment, performance tuning and monitoring.
- Deliver a lot. Use your ingenuity, first class engineering skills and deep technical knowledge to deliver features and improvements efficiently.
- Work with our customers to help them adopt our features.
- Interact with Program Managers and Test Engineers to contribute to and review functional specifications and test cases
- Be a role model to the other engineers. Demonstrate leadership and ownership by example.
- Influence the engineering practices within and beyond the team.
- 4+ years experience as a Software Engineer.
- 3+ years development in an Object Oriented language (Java, C++ or C#).
- 3+ years experience of Object Oriented design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in working in an agile environment
- Experience with SQL and XML.
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
Catalytic Software - 8 months ago