FlexNet Embedded product enables high tech manufacturers and software application developers to package, distribute, and protect their products via licensing or related payment terms, and simplify the user experience for end-customers. This requirement is for a Software Development Engineer position in FlexNet Embedded engineering team.
Responsibilities / Qualifications:
• Design & implement components of C/C++ framework to be used on embedded devices and in software applications.
• Work closely with product management and professional services to deliver an end to end solution for an intelligent licensing ecosystem.
• Work closely with other members of the engineering organization on design iterations, testability, and inter-operability
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• BS or MS in computer science or a related field
• Excellent knowledge of C/C++
• Demonstrated experience with Algorithms, Data Structures and Database design
• Experience with all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Experience working in Windows and Unix (Linux) platforms (product is 'Platform Agnostic')
• Excellent teamwork skills, analytical and problem solving skills
• Must be able to multi-task and adjust quickly to shifting priorities in Customer requirements
• Ability to work independently and research innovative solutions
• Industry experience with proven track record of quality on time deliveries
• Security related expertise including Cryptography, PKI, and Digital Signatures
• Experience collaborating with offshore Development and QA resources