Can you develop engineering and technical software? Do you know CAD/CAM technology? Do you like the idea of working with CNC cutting machines and manufacturing companies to improve efficiency? If yes, then a great career at SigmaTEK awaits you.
As a Software Development Engineer you will use your creative skills and innovative experience to design, implement and maintain functions and modules as part of a constantly developing solution suite. If you are energetic, enthusiastic, committed and curious, we would like to discuss this opportunity with you.
Job Responsibilities include
- Refine and interpret Functional Requirement Specifications
- Architecting functions, algorithms and solutions
- Implement design by coding
- Perform custom programming as needed
- Maintenance and modification of existing applications
- 2-4 years’ experience in software development, preferably with experience in CAD or CAM development
- Familiarity with agile development methods
- Interest in and experience with Computational geometry, OpenGL
- Experience with MS.NET framework, including ASP.NET and WCF is a plus
- Experience designing and developing database-driven applications using MS SQL Server, ADO.NET, and WCF, developing in either VB.NET or C# is a plus
- Experience with object oriented programming in C, C#, C++, or Delphi
- Mathematical, Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering background highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mechanical, Industrial, or Electrical Engineering, or related field
SigmaTEK maintains a primary web site that is accessible by selecting the United States regional option.
SigmaTEK also maintains web...