General UI is a team software developers, designers, and entrepreneurs, driven by shared commitment to our craft and the pursuit of perfection in the creation of outstanding mobile software. We believe we can do just about anything, which is why we choose to create mobile products that can change everything.
Since 2009, General UI has been one of the best places for top-notch app developers to work, period. We are seeking Senior App Developers to join our team and help us create exciting, high-quality mobile software.
The Software Development Engineer in Test is responsible for:
The successful candidate will have:
- Conceiving, designing, architecting, and developing outstanding quality software as a key member of a Scrum team
- Advocating test-driven development and peer review practices on the Scrum team
- Championing quality continuous deployment in Agile fashion
- Maintaining awareness of industry context and the evolution of relevant technology
- Implementing continuous deployment best practices, administration and monitoring of production and staging servers
If you are a talented developer with a passion for mobile software, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume, including a list of prior work (with links, if applicable), today.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks such as Jenkins, Cucumber, Rspec.
- Critical eye for quality, detail, and aesthetic in app development
- Passion for technology. Enthusiasm for collaboration and mentorship. Hacker / maker ethos
- Positive, constructive, can-do attitude
General UI - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard