Job Description |
Do you want to contribute to an exciting Seattle startup, working with advanced data analysis on large chunks of social media data? Simply Measured is seeking passionate, skilled, and driven SDET to join our team. You will work together with an exciting and motivated group to build an advanced analytics tool. You will also take part in all aspects of the product development cycle from planning, design, implementation, and all the way to release.
As the first SDET to the Simply Measured QA team, you will have the opportunity to provide leadership in architecture and design of the test automation framework. We have a strong focus on designing and developing automated test systems to validate functionality, performance, stability and security of our software product. We also have a strong focus on usability and user experience assessments and develop and use of scientific methods to improve product usability. Measuring product quality and fitness is highly challenging and requires ingenuity, innovation and excellent engineering skills. You will be part of an aggressive team of intelligent people, and will have an excellent opportunity to challenge yourself and grow in a highly energized and innovative work environment.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Create and maintain test framework and automated test sets
- Responsibility for the quality of selected product features
- Mentors others in the creation of test cases using framework
- Write, execute test plans and test cases
- Collaborate with users and partner teams in testing the product
- Find and reports bugs
- Document design and functionality of test tools developed
- Effectively communicate and report feature quality and state
Why Simply Measured?
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or similar field with good results
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Working understanding of techniques for testing software
- Working understanding of usability and techniques for assessing product usability
- Passion for software quality and for advancing testing as en engineering discipline
- Ability to take ownership and drive results
1.) Look at this growth chart (yes, it is real)
2.) We have fun. We laugh a lot, play ping pong, have a smoothie budget, and provide your alcohol of choice at Friday meetings
3.) You will be paid well now and have more upside when you crush it. More info
4.) We love our customers, they love us, and we ’d like to keep it that way