Software Development Intern
We are looking for bright, curious and energetic students interested in gaining real-world experience in software development. This individual will work closely with marketing and the CEO to …
- Support and maintain Intertech’s website ( http://www.intertech.com )
- Produce clean, readable, structured code that is easily maintainable, provides desired functionality, and adheres to Intertech's code specification.
- Understand various project development stages from inception to release.
- Perform entry level testing/debugging of software applications.
- Be able to recognize a problem, identify its origin and modify source code to provide resolution.
- Perform adequate testing such that most bugs are eliminated prior to the application being released for the next stage in the development process.
- Modify existing applications for additional features or enhancements
- Entry-level understanding of current software development strategies and technologies.
- Comprehend new engineering ideas and concepts and apply them to create solutions.
- Computer Science major currently working on a Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- An aptitude for software development/engineering.
- The ability to quickly learn technical methods and processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to create technical documentation
Intertech, Inc. - 15 months ago
Founded in 1991 by local entrepreneur Tom Salonek, Intertech, Inc. has grown from a one-person shop to the largest combined software...