PoweredAnalytics is working to revolutionize the way companies use big data to deliver predictive web applications in the cloud. |
Our technology allows companies to explore enterprise data and deploy a custom-tailored predictive analytics engine without needing deep expertise in data science or machine learning. We are looking for world-class engineers to develop data exploration and predictive analytics SaaS technology. We like sharp, curious individuals with an interest in solving hard problems in data mining, machine learning, and business intelligence. We love passionate engineers who love to code, produce elegant and scalable web applications, and aren°t intimidated by challenging problems.
- Develop intuitive web applications involving data integration, visualization, exploration, and machine learning prediction.
- Distill complex data manipulation tasks into an easy-to-use interface.
- Produce scalable data exploration and computation solutions.
- Develop APIs that allow customers to build custom applications on top of their PoweredAnalytics prediction engine.
- BS (or in progress) in computer science or equivalent (MS or PhD in progress a big plus) or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a scripting language (Python preferred).
- Experience with databases (noSQL a big plus).
- Experience developing web applications.
- Passionate about leveraging machine learning and data science to revolutionize business operations.
- Familiar with agile development practices.
- Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial self-starter who can execute and deliver.
Seeking candidates able to start work as soon as possible. Full-time desired. Part-time acceptable on short-term basis for exceptional candidates.
- Ability to do front-end web development a big plus - user interface design, JS, etc.
- Experience with distributed computing (Hadoop, Pig, etc.) and cloud deployment (AWS, Azure).
- Experience building commercial or enterprise web applications is a big plus.
- Experience with statistical modeling and machine learning including open source frameworks.
- Ability to display complex data elegantly using open-source visualization packages.
- Portfolio of previous work.
- Coders who move lightning fast and are willing to take on growing roles in a rapidly-growing organization.
PoweredAnalytics empowers companies to turn their data into predictive software features. We offer a suite of cloud-based software applications for data integration, exploration, and prediction-engine deployment. We enable companies to rapidly and cost-effectively deploy predictive analytics in their web applications, without needing a PhD in computer science.
PoweredAnalytics is located in the Uptown region of Pittsburgh near Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh.
PoweredAnalytics - 23 months ago