Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile, portable, hand-held consumer electronics products, like the Kindle and the new Kindle Fire. The products we design and engineer are easy-to-use and offer users benefits that are only made possible through tightly integrated digital technologies and wireless connectivity.
As Manager of Mobile Consumer Applications, you'll build and lead a team of talented developers that will deliver mobile experiences on connected devices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with multiple mobile operating systems, especially iOS and Android.
- A proven track record of delivering great user experiences across several consumer device form factors.
- Experience with interactive web technologies like HTML5, Flash and AJAX.
Lab126, part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- A deep appreciation for delightful user experiences and a track record of collaborating effectively with user experience designers.
- A proven ability to recruit world-class talent and motivate a team over the long-haul.
Lab126 - 24 months ago