# of openings:
S ymphony Teleca is a world-leading supplier of software solutions and engineering services to the automotive and mobile industry. Our unmatched domain expertise and experience, combined with a global footprint enable our customers to realize their products, services and visions. Symphony Teleca has approximately 6,000 employees in 12 countries.
Will manage a team of Developers while overseeing and incorporating hands-on development in C++, ActionScript 2/3 and user interface experience. Will be designing, debugging, implementing and fixing multiple issues.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage the work of C++, Actionscript, Testing, User Interface, and design services for Microsoft.
- Strong capability in software debugging, find and fix, and verification required.
- Will oversee a team of 5-8 people and must be strong in work planning, delegation, project monitoring and control, and interfacing with the customer.
- At least 5 years experience with C++, Actionscript 2/3 languages and User Interface. At least 2 years in a supervisory or management role.
- Knowledge of modern software validation methods for C++ and Actionscript.
- Ability to interface effectively with customers and employees. Experience managing a team of up to 8+ members.
- Bachelor ' s degree in Compute r Science or related field