“I Arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. ” – EB White
At Arise you don’t have to choose.
Since 1997, Arise Virtual Solutions has brought thousands of jobs back to the United States, we have helped disabled American’s get back to work, and have gone green… bright green.
Today, we are the leading virtual call center in the United States, and we continue to grow at a phenomenal rate. As one of the fastest growing and most dynamic business service offerings in the US, we are on track to becoming a major force in the $150 Billion Dollar call center market, and virtual services space.
Are you a dynamic individual who thrives in a fast paced and fun environment? Do you consider yourself an “Undisputed Top Performer”? If so, read on and apply directly at http://www.arise.com/corporate-careers/
Arise is looking for a Software Development Project Manager to manage the many exiting projects that we are currently working on and have in queue. We are using cutting edge technology, so we are looking for someone that is just as cutting edge.
The role of the software development project manager is to plan, execute and manage application development projects within the defined scope, quality, budget and schedule. The project manager is responsible for the management of technical project(s) from initiation through implementation, includes: planning, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation. Role includes identifying and securing resources and coordinating the efforts of IT and business team members and third-party vendors in order to deliver projects according to plan. Resources include people, materials and outside services needed to support the project.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Define project scope and oversee quality control throughout the project life cycle.
- Establish project business case, governance and charter
- Develop and maintain the project work plan
- Understand and comply with established corporate and IT standards and methodologies.
- High level understanding of network topologies and telecom infrastructure
- Use and contribute to company standard project management tools.
- Coordinate the deliverable and project specific activities performed by cross-functional project teams
- Work to control change, adjust the budget, timeline, and project scope to accommodate approved changes
- Identify and escalate project risks and issues and resolve with influence
- Proactively provide regular and weekly status updates calling out risks, issues and milestones that may impact potential go live dates
- Work with the product managers to gather and organize stakeholder requirements.
- Partner with business areas to ensure that new business requirements support and improve the businesses
- Analyze complex business processes spanning multiple departments and identify related business requirements including resources and processes for a subsystem or major system modification
- Facilitate developing agile stories based on requirements.
- Build and manage the story backlog and facilitate estimation meetings for projects.
- Participate in daily scrum with software development teams to review development progress.
- Work with development teams on a daily basis to clarify requirements and to provide feedback.
- Prepare and maintain progress on project reporting for stakeholders.
- Facilitate communication among product managers/owners and development teams.
- Work closely with the other leads of the project and business users to ensure clear understanding of requirements
- Participate in architecture, development, testing, and support of middleware and web-enabled applications using microsoft.net technologies and webmethods in a services oriented environment.
- Skills and knowledge in systems analysis and design, creating technical design documents, and creating integrated design documentation
- 5+ Years Project Management Experience, must be experience with developing or enhancing systems
- Proven and demonstratable experience managing projects of all sizes through all phases, from initiation to post-deployment
- High level understanding of data and voice deployments and software implementations
- Experience with MS Office, MS Project, Daptiv and/or another portfolio / project management tool
- PMP certification
Arise - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -