- Work as part of an Agile development team to implement all phases of enterprise-level web based software applications.
- Design, develop, test and configure .NET web applications.
- Establish and adhere to time estimates for development activities.
- Support quality improvement of software by engaging in rigorous unit testing of all developed code participating in peer review of own and others’ code.
- Diagnose and repair technical problems within an enterprise-level web based software application.
- Work to resolve functional questions related to DDI’s E-Systems software products and solutions.
- Software Engineers need to excel in teamwork, critical thinking, adaptability, problem analysis, initiative, and planning & organizing.
- An understanding of distributed architectures and data- driven web sites is a critical success factor for the position.
(These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for the job)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven technical aptitude and exceptional proven initiative to investigate/learn new technologies.
- Experience participating and executing the development of software applications within an Agile team.
- At least one of the following:
- 2-5 years’ experience in software engineering.
- 2-5 years’ experience in database and stored procedure design.
- 1-2 years’ experience: web-services, N-tier applications using current UI frameworks, and modern web application standards.
- Ability to work independently, to meet deadlines with high standards for quality (coding standards, configuration management).
- Responsible for high standards of performance of assigned work and driving oneself to meet commitments.
- Ability to identify, diagnose, and repair problems within software applications.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Actively seeks learning opportunities and applies acquired knowledge to the job.
- Generates different and novel ways to deal with work problems/opportunities
- Maintains stable performance under pressure and/or in the face of ambiguity.
- 3-5 years’ experience with web-services, N-tier applications using current UI frameworks, and modern web application standards.
- 1-2 years’ experience working with MS Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server Knowledge of the application of DDI product lines and how the products help clients excel in business.
- 1-2 years’ experience in working in an agile environment, prefer knowledge of Scrum and XP practices.
Development Dimensions International, Inc. - 6 months ago