Atlassian is looking for a multi-talented developer who understands enterprise reliability at scale. We need someone willing to jump into large customer simulation, performance, reliability and feature development. This work ensures HipChat runs solidly with minimal customer effort and attention.
What You’ve Done:
What You’ll Do:
- You're comfortable coding up real-world simulations of communication systems at scale.
- You're passionate about continuous integration and automated test systems.
- You've been immersed in virtualized environments, from servers to networks.
- You'd love to build up and tune a Debian-based server operating system. We love Chef.
- You use the best of open-source and contribute back to the community.
- You're proud of the products you've made that are in use by Fortune500 behemoths.
- You can code your way out of any tough situation, well, almost any. We like Python and PHP.
- You can convey complex thoughts using emoticons only.
- Holistic validation of enterprise installs & upgrades
- Performance lab
- Unit test development
- Security scan and analysis
- Ubuntu Server-based Linux distribution management
- Update and support server infrastructure
- Linux server management
- VMware or AWS devops
- TCP/IP network design
- sockets coding
- x509 Certificate management
Love Going To Work
We live our values and we value our people. You will work in an open-plan office filled with lots of natural light and a customized, ergonomic work station. Our culture is vibrant and unique; our office is open, collaborative and playful. Maybe you'd like to participate in a lunchtime basketball game? Or would you rather head out for some rock climbing? If hunger strikes, head to the kitchen for drinks, fresh fruit, snacks and more. We know that people work harder when they play hard too, so it's your choice how you'll make Atlassian a great place for you to work.
In addition to some killer perks, Atlassian offers excellent health benefits for employees and dependents, ample time off, 401(k), life insurance, huge referral bonuses, friendly coworkers, and a clear vision driven by pure intentions. Check out a short video created by Atlassian staff on our values.
" I love that Atlassians are killer smart, have amazing ideas that they love to share, . . . challenge the status quo on a daily basis, and are dedicated to making Atlassian the best place to work ever ." - Julie Rogers, Talent Team
Atlassian - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard