InMobi is the world’s largest independent mobile ad network. With offices on five continents InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 578 Million consumers, in over 165 countries, through more than 93.4 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly.
InMobi Studio is an award winning platform that lets professional designers create highly interactive rich media advertising without coding or concerning themselves with the technical complexities and differences that exist between various mobile platforms.
Note: this position is located in San Francisco, local candidates only please.
- create new functionality in our platform to support mobile device interactions and display features
- create new framework mechanisms to support integrations with publisher and network SDKs
- build new mechanisms to support automated testing
- create highly efficient, reuasable algorithms and constructs
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- Programming experience in Java or C++, or other object-oriented language
InMobi was recently named to MIT Technology Review’s 2013 50 Disruptive Companies List which recognizes the world’s most innovative companies.
- Experience developing Ajax interfaces with Ajax libraries and frameworks (e.g. jQuery, Prototype)
- Proficiency in a server-side scripting language/environment such as Java, Scala, or Python
- Experience working in agile, test-driven engineering cultures
InMobi - 20 months ago