Who You Are:
Getty Images is looking for C# Developers who want to work with one of the best engineering teams in the business. We are a Lean company, meaning (among other things) that we are data-driven and committed to delivering real customer value. We are interested in finding someone who is smart, dedicated, a quick learner, and a great cultural fit for our team.
Your Next Challenge:
This position is for C# developers of any level (Junior through Senior).
What You'll Need:
You’re Getting Warm (You Need This):
- Excellent understanding of OO languages
- A strong working knowledge of C#
- Architectural understanding of N-tier web applications
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Superior creative and problem solving skills
- Ability to mentor and be mentored by your co-workers
- Initiative to work both independently and as part of a team
You’re Heating Up (Nice To Have):
- Experience with an MVC Framework
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, in particular)
- Experience with a NoSQL solution such as MongoDb, Cassandra or Hadoop
- Experience with Agile software methodologies and continuous deployment
- Experience building high-traffic, scalable and high performance systems
You’re on Fire (Super Awesome If You Do):
- A github account that has many active contributions
- A personal blog recapping about your many coding conquests
- Proven track record in public Hackathons
Who We Are:
This is Getty Images! http://tinyurl.com/gettyimages-welcome
Getty Images is the world's leading creator and distributor of visual content and the first place creative professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage imagery. The company's award winning photographers and imagery help customers create inspiring work which appears every day in the world's most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and Web sites. Headquartered in Seattle, WA and serving customers in more than 100 countries, Getty Images believes in the power of imagery to drive positive change, educate, inform, and entertain. Visit Getty Images at http://gettyimages.com .
Getty Images, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Getty Images - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Getty Images has an eye out for the big picture. The visual content provider is a major supplier of creative and editorial imagery,...