Chartboost is the world's largest games only technology platform. We work with thousands of developers around the world and our network has grown to more than 16,000 mobile games. We reach 300 million monthly unique users across more than 100 countries and drive billions of impressions per month. Chartboost was founded by early employees from the company behind Tap Tap Revenge (acquired by Disney) and our employees come from several leading companies, including Google and Microsoft. We have raised $21M from Sequoia Capital and other investors. We are on fire.
We are passionate in everything we do - we work hard, and give everything we’ve got to make our users love us. We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions. We are product driven. We care about design, our users and their overall experience. Sound like a fit? Come join us, dream big, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming.
This position is for somebody who lives and breathes scale. You want to build and maintain state of the art storage systems and you are excited about doing that with newer technologies. You are a fan of service-oriented architecture and you have experience working with TBs of storage in a fast-paced team. You are passionate about creating technology that is robust and reliable, which delights users.
We’re building the business engine for mobile games. Our technology platform already has thousands of customers, many more thousands of apps and a boatload of services that help game developers be more successful. We already have a successful business model and we have huge potential to be much bigger and better. These are substantial challenges and we're hoping you're as excited about addressing them as we are.
- Background working with storage technologies like Redis or Mongo or Membase at multiple TBs scale
- Experience designing the storage architecture and data model for a large-scale distributed service
- Experience rapidly building services in a services-oriented architecture
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant experience.
- Large-scale, distributed systems software design and development experience, with a strong understanding of scaling, performance, and scheduling
- Strong competency in data structures and algorithms
- The opportunity to help build a company with the founding team
- Stock Options - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost
- Awesome new office space in the heart of SOMA
- 20 days of PTO and 10 holidays per year, including your birthday!
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Free breakfast on Mondays, free lunch on Tuesdays and free dinner every evening
- Commuter Program and 401k savings plan
- Fully paid company-wide getaways and retreats
- Champagne Fridays - we are growing so fast that we have new numbers to celebrate every week!