Why Join Us?
We offer an environment of success, scope and scale in the emerging market of mobile advertising. We’re all about the yin and yang of stability and innovation as we continue to hire people who are natural-born pioneers, shamelessly driven and innately collaborative. The products we offer and technical challenges we solve are at an immense scale; our rich media advertising platform for mobile applications serves ads into thousands of applications and mobile websites on iOS and Android devices. Our system relies on a broad range of technologies, so we thrive on learning and working on something new.
You need to know how to have fun at work and not just at the computer, enjoy solving interesting problems and not being afraid of coming up with new ideas. You will learn as much as you want to while building the next generation of our mobile platforms. Here are some bullet points for those who like detail:
• Develop and improve publisher facing SDKs for ad enabling mobile applications and websites. First project will be working on our next generation of Android SDK
• Support Platform Leads and Product Management with requested product feature updates, including design, development and product rollout
• Work with ad server team to ensure back-end systems integrate smoothly with new ad products
• Take direction form project leads regarding project success criteria
• Work in a highly collaborative environment with a team of QA engineers, software developers and business stakeholders
• The products you code need to be more than functional. They should be world class, efficient and better than the competition.
Is this You?
You’ve been fascinated about computers and programming since you were in high school or even earlier. You spend most of your spare time working on your own projects because one day you want to be the next Mark Zuckerberg. You graduated from a top school with a B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering and, even though you might not have a lot of work experience, you do have a good foundation of web development practices. You are an intelligent and creative engineer who enjoys being challenged by problems of scale and complexity, and who at the same time wants to have fun while developing cool things! We have a wish list too:
• Familiarity with Java and Objected Oriented Design
• Experience with mobile platforms and/or advertising technologies
Greystripe, a division of ValueClick (NASDAQ: VCLK), is the leading mobile ad network generating exceptional results for brands. Greystripe delivers the highest engagement and most sophisticated targeting for brand marketers, the maximum revenue for publishers and app developers, and the best ad experience for users. Greystripe’s proprietary advertising platform serves billion of full-screen impression to over 85 million users of touch-driven devices through more than 10,000 application titles and mobile website across all major mobile platforms.
Greystripe was named one of the Top Ten Most Innovative Companies in Mobile by Fast Company in 2011, the MOBI Awards’ Best Mobile Rich Media Network in 2010, E-Tech CTIA award winner for the Mobile Marketing/Mobile Advertising category in 2009, AlwaysOn OnMedia 100 winner in 2009, AlwaysOn Global 100 winner in 2008, Red Herring Global 100 winner in 2007 and the Under the Radar Best in Show: Mobility winner in 2006.
Conversant Media - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard