Market leader and innovator in online video services, leading provider of optimization solutions for live and on-demand video streaming services is looking for a Software Engineer to join their exceptional team of engineers and scientists.
*** The company values talent and enthusiasm and provides very generous compensations packages and flexible schedule with opportunity for partial telecommute. The central office location ensures easy commute to all places in Bay Area. ***
- Work on a 24x7 Online Video SaaS platform that may include building software for BigData Cloud Computing platform for Real-time video control engine, Client-side Video streaming optimization and automation,Mobile and Connected devices, End-user Applications and Platform Data APIs
- Own and drive the design, implementation, testing, and debugging of new and existing features
- Collaborate efficiently with other team members in a fast-paced agile environment
- Build systems designed for high scalability and reliability using a test-driven development methodology
- Enjoy knowing that their software is being used by millions of video viewers concurrently
- Strong desire to work in a dynamic growing company
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Thorough understanding of core Computer Science fundamentals including Algorithms, Data Structures, Distributed Systems & Networking, Operating Systems
- Strong programming skills (Java, C++)
- Have the ability to work well in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Be self-motivated, a quick-learner, a team-worker, and possess great communication skills
- Have fun building things
- Bachelors Degree in CS or related field, MS is preferred
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems, data-mining or map-reduce systems like Hadoop, Hive, Spark, NoSQL stores like HBase, etc.
- Experience running application stacks in Amazon EC2
Elti Solutions - 30+ days ago
Elti Solutions is a global talent search and recruiting company specializing in providing growing firms with top quality executive, manageme...