Evo is looking for a mid-level software engineer for a project which involves collecting mobile sensor data from subjects, building scripts to sanitize, process, and store the data. It will also involve providing basic data analysis and visualization for a variety of mobile sensor data.
* Responsible for testing data collection software/devices
* Distribute devices to subjects, instruct the subject to perform data collection (and company them during the process if required )
* Gather the device / retrieve the data, perform follow-up survey (if needed)
* Develop software/script to validate the collected data&user annotations, and store in proper format
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS :
* Experience in mobile data collection, working with volunteers/subjects and conducting experiment/survey
* Familiarity with location or other sensor data, worked on cleaning, processing, analyzing, and visualizing data
* Familiarity with parsing, web service protocols, XML, JSON, and database tools such as sqlite, mysql, etc
* Familiarity with scripting languages, such as, Python, Perl, PHP
* Basic skills in C, C++, and Java would be a plus
* Familiarity with Matlab, R, or Numpy for visualizations and data-analysis purpose would be a plus
* Familiarity with basic Android UI development would be a plus
Evo Solutions - 9 months ago
At Evo, our passion is responding to the greatest struggle of every business leader: Getting the right talent in the right place, at the...