Are you ready to take ownership of your career? Are you finally ready to do the best work of your life? Are you ready to work with inspiring colleagues that will challenge you and take your career to heights never before imagined? If so, then be ready to make a difference and be a part of something HUGE by joining Starkey’s Software Engineering team.
Imagine leveraging the newest .NET technology to develop a comprehensive fitting SW for Hearing Healthcare Professionals. Be part of a team working to develop programming technology that leverages wireless telemetry to bring patients closer to their Hearing Professionals no matter where they are in the world. All of this is happening right here at Starkey Hearing Technologies.
Best of all, explore a full time employment opportunity with a company that is growing and expanding locally and internationally, offers a comprehensive benefits package and offers training and tuition reimbursement and much, much more.
Starkey is the largest hearing aid manufacturer in the US and is based in Eden Prairie MN. So what’s the connection between Hearing Aids and Software Development? Since the 1990's, the advent of digital hearing aids has changed the way Starkey develops and showcases its products. With advanced signal processing technology, nanotechnology applications and data logging capabilities, the ability for hearing professionals to program hearing aids through software has never been more available. Starkey’s Software Engineering group makes this a reality!
Education, Experience & Certification:
- Education: BS/MS Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent is required
- Experience: 6+ years in software engineering or related area
- Proficiency of C#, .NET Framework Class Libraries and .NET Internals
- Expertise in object-oriented design and principles
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio and TFS tools
- Working knowledge of core XML Technologies (XML, XPath, XSD, XSL) required
- Some UML Modeling
- Experience troubleshooting complex client/server and/or web server issues is a plus
- Experience driving, defining and implementing process improvements is a plus
- Experience developing desktop systems using C# & .Net
- Experience with “system” software that implements algorithms and business logic
- Understanding of embedded systems
- Worked with medium to large sized teams of 10 or more
- Understanding of processes & tools and how to apply them
MinnesotaJobs.com - 18 months ago
As a Starkey Hearing Technologies’ brand, Starkey is much more than the hearing aids we produce. Starkey is an experience. One that...