Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's “100 Best Companies To Work For” and at the top of Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies.” Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide.
Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our 8,000 entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, Intuit Healthcare Solutions, big data, SaaS, and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Successful delivery of high quality web or mobile software (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.).
Roughly 80-95% hands-on coding.
Contribute to early quality activities, including peer reviews of estimates, designs and code.
Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments.
Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics.
Passion for growing and applying technical skills in service to customers.
Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies.
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. How far can you think?
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience developing web, server side java/J2EE development
- Solid grasp of software engineering fundamentals and their practical application
- Experience with Java/J2EE Object Oriented Languages (OOD)
- Familiar with RDBMS concepts and experience with one of the following databases: Oracle, MySQL or SQL Server
- Experience with Spring frameworks
- Experience with Agile Development and SCRUM strongly preferred
- An understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Preferred experience of web services (REST or SOAP).
- An understanding of unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- "Self-starter"" attitude and ability to make decisions independently
- Helpful, can-do attitude and a willingness to take ownership of problems
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Excellent problem solving skills with a history of superb delivery against assigned tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding partnership skills
file: ///C: /Users/wbromberg/Documents/SharePoint Drafts/www.jobs.intuit.com
United States of America-California-Mountain View
Intuit - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Intuit: Going Beyond Innovation
As the world evolves, so do we. Yet we remain driven by our passion for inventing solutions to solve...