JOIN THE GLOBAL LEADER IN LAW FIRM TECHNOLOGY
At Aderant, we power the world’s leading law and professional services firms. We focus on delivering world class products and services which are developed, marketed, sold, and supported by superior talent. The expertise and talent of our people have made us the largest independent provider of law firm technology in the world, and our people will drive our success in the future.
From internships and entry level positions to leadership roles at all levels, we offer rewarding and challenging opportunities that will propel your career in an environment where you can achieve your potential. We are always on the lookout for talented, energetic employees who are committed to driving success. Ours is a collaborative environment where you can leverage your expertise, learn and further your career.
We offer careers across a spectrum of professional development tracks:
- Research and Development
- Product Management
- Technical Support
- Professional Services
One of the most compelling things we do is TAKE CARE OF YOU with great benefits including:
This is a great opportunity to launch your IT career, and put your strong problem solving and technical skills to good use. As part of our succession and growth plans we’re excited about adding a group of highly capable and enthusiastic graduate engineers to our Auckland operations.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Professional development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- And much more
Aderant is a strong adopter of Microsoft technologies. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner which has seen our engineers involved in a number of TAP programs and working with Microsoft on Beta versions of their software.
You’ll be joining a talented development team working on the latest Aderant applications.. The team is utilizing some of the most up to date MS technologies, and though you may not have used these in the past, you’ll be provided with excellent guidance and support to grow your skills and knowledge.
After your initial induction period you’ll be working on the following duties alongside your team:
We expect that you’ll have recently completed an appropriate tertiary qualification. Though this may not be in the computer science field, you are passionate about software development, and looking for your first opportunity to get into a serious software development role. You’ll have a real interest in technology and be very proactive solving problems and using your initiative.
- Deliver quality, commercially robust applications, written in .Net and C# and other relevant tools and languages
- Adopt agile philosophies and contribute towards improving methodology implementation
- Participate in source code and design reviews as required
- Work collaboratively with your team to ensure the Project/Development manager is aware of any problems or potential problems that may impact scheduled deadlines to projects
- Conduct research; prepare models, prototypes, requirement documents and other appropriate documentation to enhance the functional and technical aspects of our products
We work in a very team centric environment – so we’re expecting an unusually high level of general communication and relating skills so that you work effectively with your peers and clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right people to start and grow a career within the software industry.
- Should be able to program in .Net and C#
- Must have high level of general communication
- 4 yr degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Powerbuilder experience is a plus
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States now and in the future
Aderant - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
ADERANT can't keep track of your lawyer, but it can keep track of your legal bills. The company provides software and services for law...