Mountain View, CA, based well-funded fast growing established startup company, leader in mobile video communications services, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to focus on Acoustic Signal Processing technologies.
The company is building high performance servers and clients on a wide variety of platforms. Their product enables people to connect with friends and stay closer to family around the world in a way that is fun, easy, spontaneous, and fits the moment. And, on top of this, the company's software is becoming a new type of a social platform tightly integrated with the multitude of video service offerings.
The company values problem solving skills, talent, motivation, curiosity, and passion for creating new technology that impact quality of life of millions. It provides exceptional benefits, including competitive salary and generous stock options packages, unlimited vacation policy, 401(K) plan, paid health insurance plans and many more.
- Research, development and maintenance of acoustic signal processing modules
- Help optimize company's product audio performance on various hardware platforms
- Work with QA team to profile and evaluate the developed algorithms
- Strong desire to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment and have an impact on consumer-facing products
- Hands-on significant experience with acoustic echo cancellation technologies
- Expert C or C++ development experience
- Ability to analyze, debug and redesign audio streaming components on embedded platforms with emphasis on Android and iOS
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with voice activity detection, noise reduction, speech coding, voice signal enhancements
- Assembly language optimization experience with knowledge of ARM CPU architecture
- Experience with the fast-paced, flexible environment of a start-up
- Understand research papers and implement algorithms accordingly
- Creative problem solving skill and solid math background
Elti Solutions is a global talent search and recruiting company specializing in providing growing firms with top quality executive,...