UberConference, funded with $18M from Andreessen Horowitz and Google Ventures, takes the pain out of teleconferencing. We make it easy to join, know who's participating, know who's speaking, and see participants' LinkedIn and Google+ public profiles. Our service leverages elegant UI on web and mobile clients to transform an industry that hasn't seen real innovation in decades. In the year since we won first prize at TechCrunch Disrupt NYC, we've grown dramatically and have a truly amazing pipeline of new services planned.
- Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust applications and develop prototypes quickly.
- Design and implement scalable and reliable technologies across our platform.
- Make changes across databases, optimize server and client code on iOS/Android/web platforms.
- Collaborate closely with other software engineers, product folks and graphic designers to continuously improve our core product.
Particulars of experience are not as important to us as generally being a smart person. Smart people learn quickly so use the bullet points below as a guideline.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Experience building products for fast growing web or mobile products
- Ability to quickly learn different technologies and programming languages
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment.
ÜberConference is working on the future of communications and we're looking for great people to join us. We're a small team, obsessed with elegant design and efficient solutions to big problems. Our office is fast-paced, loud and crazy. We like making things.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision Plan for you and your dependents
- Weekly Socials and a Game Room complete with game consoles, ping pong and beer pong tables
- Cell Phone, Home Internet and Gym reimbursement
- Free healthy, and unhealthy, snacks and drinks
- iPad for all new employees and your very own company jacket!
UberConference - 8 months ago