Job order 1949
Client Client Health Care
Title Software Engineer I
Location Waukesha, WI 53188
Duration 01 Year
Pay rate $35.42/hr range
In person interview is required.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Software Tools team within Client Healthcare s Magnetic Resonance division develops state of the art service, diagnostics platform, installation, calibration and maintenance tools for the MR scanner to ensure a safe and good diagnostic quality images. As a software engineer in this team, you will collaborate cross-functionally with a global team of software, service and system tools engineers to develop service platform capabilities from concept to product for the various Client MRI product lines.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
Program leadership working with cross functional team of engineers to plan, execute and integrate the service platform components into the MR scanner.
With the strong knowledge of SDLC, design, implement and review the technical contributions from the team. Act as the technical mentor for the team.
Translate high level service requirements that demand new capabilities into component-level platform requirements
Brainstorm and come up with the new ideas to design and implement solutions to the complex service installation and calibration challenges in the service platform domain in accordance with established software development practices and processes
Plan and perform integration activities at component, sub-system and system levels. Document designs and verification activities; perform component & subsystem level verifications, participate in system level verifications and validations as necessary.
Investigate and resolve product complaints reported by customers / field engineers and online center interfacing with customers, MR applications specialists and cross-functional engineering teams.
Facilitate the use of latest tools, techniques and development environments that enhance team productivity, share best practices with other software engineering groups within Client Healthcare.
Support the overall software tools roadmap. Conform to established roadmaps and influence platform directions
Act as the change agent for the team and continuously improve both tools and processes working with the leadership team. Foster collaboration with global engineering teams, business leadership team, cross functional teams and partner teams
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Support compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before completing Design Outputs/Program Deliverables
5. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering with minimum 5-7 years of software design & development experience working with cross-functional teams in an industry environment. (minimum of 3 years of experience as the team lead)
2. Demonstrate proficiency in C, C++,Perl,Shell scripting and core Java programming in a Linux environment.
3. Experience in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle in an industry environment.
4. Demonstrated understanding/experience with the New Product Introduction (NPI) cycle
5. Strong Analytical, debugging and Problem Solving skills.
6. Experience in detailed project planning and executing complex projects with minimal supervision
7. Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time, by doing justice to all of them
8. Proven skills in leading innovation from high-level definition and design through incremental evolution strategies
9. Familiarity with industry software development practices, tools and environments including practical usage
a. Software development lifecycle from requirements to system integration.
b. Configuration Management systems Concepts and tools: ClearCase, CVS or equivalent
c. Defect Tracking tools and processes Concepts and tools: ClearDDTS, ClearQuest or equivalent.
d. Debuggers Concepts and tools: gdb, gvd, ddd or equivalent.
e. Software Builds Concepts & tools used in both development and production environments.
f. Automated testing
1. Experience in web server technologies
2. Hands on experience in design patterns
3. Experience in the use of Internet security standards: SSL.Digital Certificates (PKI).
4. Knowledge of the any of the following databases: MySQL or PostgreSQL
5. Knowledge of continuous integration and build tools like Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, Ant etc
6. Creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands and technical risks/issues
7. Knowledge of Client Healthcare engineering tools and processes (PRD, QMS)
8. Attention to detail and ability work independently toward timely completion of a variety of assignments
9. Ability to develop unique concepts/solutions for complex products
10. Strong verbal/written communication and influencing skills
11. Experience working in a global team environment and a cross-functional product development environment.
Client Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. Client Healthcare s expertise in medical imagine and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients.
Client Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, Client Healthcare is a $15 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: Client). Worldwide, Client Healthcare employs more than 43,000 people committed to serving healthcare professionals and their patients in more than 100 countries.
Client is an equal opportunity employer.
Mindlance - 30+ days ago
At Mindlance, we strive to deliver value through the combination of right people, processes, technologies and program management solutions....