Terms: 5-Months Open-Ended Contract
Pay Rate: Negotiable based on experience and/or market rate
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Requires a bachelors degree in a related area and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Knowledge of HP UCMDB software;
- VB Perl or PowerShell scripting.
- Knowledge of sftp.
- Experience with Windows 2003 and/or 2008R2 OS.
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Practical working knowledge of HP DDMa preferred.
- Practical working knowledge of CA Service Desk (SDM6;SDM12) preferred, but not required.
ObjectWin Technology, Inc. is a full service Information Technology solutions provider specializing in e-business, ERP and CRM...