SumTotal Systems is looking for a Software Engineer II whose responsibilities will be focused on supporting the Work Force Management product.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the SME/IC to determine requirements for any new development work
- Write Technical Specifications and work with off-shore (ST-India) during the development/testing cycle
- Deliver training as required to the client
- Trouble shoot issues
- Assist in the management of the QA/STG servers that Professional Services is responsible for
- Interact with Product Management in the product roadmap
- Assist with the productization of custom rules
- Help in building/training the ST-India development team
- Experience writing technical specifications for developers (off-shore preferably) from functional requirements
- Experience with implementation and customization of a software product (Work Force Management preferred)
- Experience with the following databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
- Strong Java and dabase skills
- Strong hands-on knowledge of SQL
- Excellent written and verbal commuinication skills
More about SumTotal: SumTotal Systems is the global leader in strategic human capital management (HCM) software, and offers an integrated line of solutions dedicated to managing companies’ most valuable asset- its people. As the largest and most profitable independent HCM company in the industry and recognized by analysts as the most complete solution, SumTotal is proud to include over half of the Fortune 500 as our customers. We are looking for people who are passionate, dedicated, and motivated by lifelong learning. We provide each employee not just a competitive salary structure, bonuses, and a benefits plan, but also a chance to develop your talent. If you’re creative, forward thinking, and have a passion for excellence, SumTotal is the right place for you. For more information, please check out www.sumtotalsystems.com.
SumTotal Systems is an EEO/AA employer.
Apply To This Job
SumTotal Systems - 20 months ago
A company can't do anything without its employees, and SumTotal Systems offers a total answer for managing a company's Human...