This just in--read what all the fuss is about:|
Are you looking for an awesome place to work that allows you to think outside the box? A company that believes in constant and never-ending improvement all the while being respectful to others? Where strategic thinking, bold ideas, solving challenging problems, and flawless execution are expected and supported?
If this sounds like an environment in which you’ll thrive, please read on…
What will I be responsible for?
What education, skills and experience do I need to be considered for this role?
- Software engineers are fully responsible for the end-to-end process of creating quality features including producing object-oriented software designs, database modeling, coding, unit testing, and QA
- Finding, debugging, and addressing defects in existing software and product lines
- Leading small development projects and contribute to the software architecture
- Other duties as assigned or required
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent degree/experience
- Proficient with object-oriented design, data modeling, and development on Linux
- Experience with coding best practices, defensive programming, model-view-controller architecture, web standards, source control, unit testing
- A positive “can do” attitude, driven, and passionate with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and organizational skills
What is it like to work at TakeLessons?
- Experience with the following is a plus: HTML 5, JQuery, Symfony, Postgresql and Agile development practices
As a key part of our growing Technology team, you will be making a significant impact from Day One by working on projects which directly impact our internal staff, service providers, and customers. Our web-based service is essential to our Company’s success by allowing us to manage our nationwide network of service providers and students. You will have the opportunity to work on challenging problems with other talented individuals in an environment that values elegant, scalable, practical, and quality software solutions. We reward those who make a big impact and value building things the right way.
Benefits and Culture
TakeLessons offers a variety of benefits including Medical, Dental, Life and Vision; PTO; Holidays; and discounted music lessons.
To learn more about our culture, please visit http://kareer.me/discover/takelessons
- All applicants must apply online
- Requisition ID #70
- No phone calls or agencies please
- Sponsorship not available
- Limited Relocation Available
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diverse backgrounds
TakeLessons - 13 months ago