Job Opening: Software Engineer Intern
Sentrana is committed to seeking out promising talent from top schools with rigorous computer science programs and offers a challenging internship experience for candidates entering the final year of their computer science degree. In addition to strong academic performance, Sentrana is interested in students who:
- Have a passion software programming, information technology and are excited to work in a culture of invention and innovation
- Are quantitatively-driven in their thinking with an unrelenting drive to understand the facts surrounding a problem
- Think out-of-the-box and love solving problem/puzzles
We ask that interns spend 12 weeks with Sentrana, from approximately June through August – it gives you enough time to get deep into a project and create real impact. Software Engineering candidates will spend their internship as a member of the Software Engineering group, but your experience here will span across the organization. You will be given assignments that are capable of being completed during your tenure here, which will help to shape Sentrana’s software products. In so doing, you will work closely with our Quantitative Modeling teams helping to develop the next generation of Sentrana solutions.
Versatility and the flexibility to adapt to new situations are essential. Ideal candidates have a GPA of at least 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale. All interns will work in our Washington, DC office, and successful candidates may be offered full-time positions to begin after graduation.
1. Programming experience in .NET/C#, Java, Delphi or any object oriented programming language.
2. Strong analytical skills.
3. Good understanding on Object Oriented concepts.
To apply, please submit your résumé and cover letter directly to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org