Available Openings: 1
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job ID: 85221
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Business Unit: Technology
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Eligible for Relocation: N
Travel Percentage: None
Focused on people, not just our bottom line.
Here, you'll be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You'll work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that's in the best interest of our clients. And you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office
- and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a company that cares, put a rewarding career more within reach at Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is looking for a Software Engineer to be part of a high-performing technology team working on our secure client web site. The Ameriprise.com secure site has a wide variety of capabilities including displaying client financial account information (balances, positions, and transactions), secure messaging, money movement, bill pay, brokerage trading, and advisor collaboration.
Specific duties include:
- Develop high-quality software using appropriate software design patterns and methodologies.
- Learn, evaluate, recommend, and implement new technologies.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise to various areas of the organization.
- Engage peer developers through code reviews and technical discussions.
- Provide mentoring and direction to junior members of the development team.
- Champion the continuous improvement of software development practices.
- Analyze performance characteristics and recommend/implement appropriate modifications.
- Participate in problem analysis and resolution of issues.
- Establish a strong working relationship with business and technical peers.
sologig - 19 months ago
It's no surprise that Ameriprise Financial is a leading provider of financial advice. The company offers financial planning, products,...