InCadence Strategic Solutions is now seeking a Software Engineer SME to join a development team responsible for the operation and ongoing enhancements to a Sponsor’s Partner-wide enterprise program in Reston, VA. The selected candidate will be a part of a larger team that maintains and support mission critical production applications.
Support the sponsor's premier web-based interface that provides information for policy makers throughout the sponsor's organization and all affiliated organizations and across multiple platforms.
Be part of a development team using Ruby on Rails, Unix and Oracle technologies.
Work in a collaborative and agile environment, following Kanban methodologies.
Developers frequently use pairs programming and maintain a reputation of being forward thinking. Documenting throughout project life cycle is required.
1. Minimum of 4 years of demonstrated experience with Ruby and/or Rails. Please provide examples of projects you have developed or supported specifically to include your involvement
2. Minimum of 4 years of demonstrated experience developing in Unix operating environment. Please provide examples of skill level on various projects and tasks with which you were specifically involved.
4. Demonstrated experience working with agile development team preferably using Kanban and Rally.
5. Demonstrated extensive web application development experience with Ruby on Rails. Please provide examples.
6. Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with an active Polygraph.
1. Demonstrated experience with Subversion and GIT. Please provide examples.
2. Demonstrated Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills. Please provide examples especially as pertains to operations and maintenance tasks.
3. Demonstrated Experience with Apache Web server
4. Demonstrated experience with Phusion Passenger. Please provide examples indicating level of expertise.
5. Demonstrated experience with Solr w/ Apache Tomcat.
6. Demonstrated experience with Sponsor's Pubs XML relaxed version is a plus.
7. Demonstrated experience working with sponsor's service providers for security tools, audit tools, infrastructure and network teams. Also have strong understanding of sponsor's end user and their use of writing, reviewing and disseminating information.
InCadence is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
InCadence Strategic Solutions - 6 months ago