Who we are:
Located in Louisville, Colorado, we're a group of talented software engineers and real-estate experts who are dragging the real-estate title industry into the digital age.
Our benefits include:
- Four weeks paid vacation.
- A wide array of medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Never want to see your family or friends? Don't work here. We actually work reasonable hours.
Who you are:
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in computer science, or the work experience to show you don't need one.
- You have several years of experience writing .NET code in C#. You know your way around Visual Studio without using a mouse.
- You can write and debug a SQL stored procedure. You understand joins, foreign keys, and indexes.
- You enjoy working in all tiers of an application and are familiar with web and desktop frameworks.
- You know how to communicate: On the phone, you're personable and articulate. In emails, you're clear and helpful. In meetings, you contribute ideas.
- You have experience supporting, troubleshooting, and configuring complex software.
- You like to solve problems.
- You can work full-time at our Louisville, CO office.
As a full-time software engineer, you'll work on our flagship software, ResWare. You'll also interact directly with our customers in order to resolve technical issues encountered while using ResWare. We are a fast-growing, fast-moving company, and there are always new challenges for those looking for opportunities to grow.
Technology we use:
- C#/.NET 4.0
- Visual Studio 2012
- SQL Server
How to apply:
Reply to this posting or email us at jobs at adeptivesw dot com.