In today’s market, gifted software engineers have the edge. The majority of companies have more IT openings than talented people to fill them. With all the options available, why should you choose ANPAC?
ANPAC supports talented and resourceful minds that have a passion for technology and creating an innovative and useful product. Collaboration and strong communication skills are key attributes to a successful career. We believe in a solid work/life balance and are committed to providing our team members with a flexible and creative work environment. We provide benefits that are both anticipated (comprehensive benefits including multiple health options and paid disability, community involvement, and a pension plan) and refreshing (educational opportunities and tuition reimbursement, career growth paths, and a health and wellness program with an on-site coach).
Our IT Division offers the creative development opportunities you crave, along with a balance you won’t find elsewhere. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a wide scope of technology solutions, as well as learn new ones! Projects at ANPAC are steady, stable, and challenging.
A Software Engineer is needed to grow our team! This opportunity requires an engineer who will be working on our innovative claims system initiative using 2008 SQL Server, SSIS, and SSRS. An aptitude toward SQL Server, Relational Databases, and Visual Studio 2008 are needed. In addition, you’ll be responsible for:
· Documenting best practices and performing code reviews
· Leveraging TFS and related technologies
· Extracting data and generating reports for all company divisions
· Communicating with various division representatives to analyze data and reporting needs
· Developing reporting standards and maintaining database information
· Mentoring other developers
To successfully fit this position, you need experience in one or more of the following areas:
· 2 years experience utilizing 2008 (or later) SQL Server, SSIS, and SSRS
· Knowledge of insurance operations is a plus, but not required
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, e.g. Excel, Word
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· 4-year degree in computer information systems or related field or equivalent work experience
· Microsoft designations preferred (MCP, MCTS, MCAD, etc)
If this sounds like you, then let’s talk!
American National Family of Companies - 22 months ago