Position : Software Engineer
Location : Milpitas, USA
Aryaka Networks Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join us as a Software Engineer.
Job Responsibilities :
A successful candidate for this job will have extensive technical breadth and depth expertise in the following areas:
Job Requirements :
- Architect, author, and maintain server software.
- Define implementation, create, test, and debug servers.
- Participate in architectural discussions, propose high performance implementations
- Follow strict software development processes and methodologies to create RFC compliant servers
Company Description :
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering, or related technical field
- 5 yrs. exp. Experience must include: 1) C and C++; 2) RFC specifications; 3) domain expert in DNS and HTTP;
- Ability to analyze performance issues at system-level and module-level;
- Linux system programming.
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Aryaka is the world’s first cloud-based WAN optimization company solving application and network performance issues faced by the distributed enterprise. Aryaka has been named to the Dow Jones Venture Wire FASTech 50 innovative startups for 2011, a “Cool Vendor” by a leading analyst firm and a GigaOm Structure 50 company that will shape the future of cloud computing. Aryaka eliminates the need for expensive and complex appliances as well as long-haul connectivity, and enhances collaboration across locations. It offers significant cost, ease-of-use and performance advantages, helping global companies achieve dramatic productivity gains and increased visibility into their WAN applications, locations and performance, while providing 24/7 world-class support.
How to Apply :
If interested, please submit your resume in strictest confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org , refer to code SWE/0113
Aryaka Networks Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes in the diversity of workforce.
Aryaka - 13 months ago
Founded in November 2008, Aryaka Networks, Inc. offers cloud-based Application Acceleration and WAN Optimization. Headquartered in Milpitas,...