The Developer-Software Engineer will be responsible for developing plans for Genesis releases that cover project inception through delivery and on-going operational maintenance.
The Developer-Software Engineer will be expected to analyze and solve complex application development problems; review other software developer’s work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and user standards.
The Developer-Software Engineer consults with clients to develop complex user requirements; Translates user requirements from a formal requirements document into an application and/or database design; Writes interfaces to companion applications or database.
The Developer-Software Engineer may be required to serve as technical lead for the design, testing and implementation of complex applications, complex web application layouts, content and user interfaces and/or database projects to implement the COTS technology.
• The Developer-Software Engineer writes necessary code;
• Ensuring interoperability with other applications;
• Provides extensive technical advice and guidance to applications developers and other members of the team;
• Generates comprehensive test plans to ensure that adequate unit, system, and integration testing is performed;
• Oversees unit/functional testing and transitioning the complex application and/or database to production;
• Oversees the ongoing maintenance of basic web applications, databases, web servers, web security and connectivity;
• Provides advanced technical direction in the use of the newest technologies and techniques;
• Monitors industry trends and directions;
• Maintains currency on tools, methodologies, technologies and programming languages;
• Recommends the utilization/procurement of new technology and applications;
• Reviews and prepares complex requirements documents, correspondence, procedures, manuals, reports, briefings and technical designs;
• Monitors projects; prepares status reports.
TS/SCI Poly required.
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...