*** IMMEDIATE NEED ***
Software Engineer with excellent VB6 and VB.net experience.
Develop software applications to control and acquire data from robotic and electronic equipment.
Maintain legacy applications, extend currently deployed applications, and assist in future product design.
Junior to mid-level engineer with a BS in an engineering discipline.
Entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to grow with a company while developing/supporting unique test and measurement systems.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following areas.
Experience or education in the following areas is a plus.
- Remote control of data acquisition equipment -- oscilloscopes, robotic systems, digital Input/Output boards.
- Hardware control software development using various communication protocols -- Ethernet, GPIB, USB and Serial.
- Software development on MS Windows platforms using Windows 2000 -- Win7, Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic.NET 2003 and Visual Basic.NET 2005.
Prefer candidates that have previously worked in a small business environment.
- Electrical / electronic engineering
- Signal processing
- SQL Server database development
- Linux operating system
It is the policy of BEStstaff, Inc. not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Positively changing lives through Trust, Care and Commitment based staffing.
Net Temps - 20 months ago