Crestron is the world's leading manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems, innovating technology and reinventing the way people live and work. Offering integrated solutions to control audio, video, computer, IP and environmental systems, Crestron streamlines technology, improving the quality of life for people in corporate boardrooms, conference rooms, classrooms, auditoriums, and in their homes.
Crestron is currently seeking a Software Engineer to design and program Crestron's next generation development environment, to provide tools to link equipment together into a seamless system. Program in C#, .NET, WPF, SQL. Design system level concepts and code user interfaces, business logic, and database schemas.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Must have experience with C#, .NET development. WPF experience is a major plus.
- Experienced with databases and SQL.
- Experience in programming interactions with hardware devices is a plus.
- At least 2 years industry experience or significant programming achievements are needed.
- B.S. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Crestron Electronics - 21 months ago
Crestron Electronics doesn't mind if its customers have control issues. The company provides hardware and software used to control and...