Digital River , founded in 1994, is a global leader in cloud commerce outsourcing that builds and manages online businesses for more than 40,000 software publishers, manufacturers, distributors, and online retailers. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a commerce operation. The comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, fraud prevention, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multilingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
We are a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DRIV) headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with offices and more than 1400 employees located across the United States, Europe and the Asia Pacific.
As a member of the development team for a leading, large-scale E-Commerce web application you will design, code, and unit test new features and modifications. You will be expected to quickly become proficient in the existing system and development environment. As a software engineer you must be willing to help flush out loosely defined requirements while implementing solutions. You will be expected to implement projects in a timely manner, in conformance with coding standards and in compliance with defined specifications. You will be able to consistently follow existing patterns and implement new ones when appropriate.
Digital River is looking for individuals that have an exemplary work ethic. Successful candidates must have a proven ability to work cooperatively and effectively both independently and as a member of a team. Successful candidates will have the "Get it Done Right" attitude.
- Design, code, and unit test new features and modifications
- Implement projects in a timely manner in conformance with coding standards and in compliance with defined specifications
- Triage, re-factor, and troubleshoot issues found within the code base
- Communicate effectively in a fast paced work environment
- Develop robust, reliable, well tested software
- Research data quality issue
Work Experience :
- 3+ years software development experience
- 2+ years object oriented analysis and design
- 2+ years programming experience in Java
- 2+ years SQL experience, Oracle preferred
- 2+ years developing in a Unix / Sun OS / Linux environment
- 1+ years experience persistence frameworks such as JDO or Hibernate
- 1+ years experience Spring, Struts, or related presentation tier technology
- 1+ years CVS
- Experience coding JSP
- Exposure to AJAX, XML related technologies (XML, XSD, XML Schema, XSLT, XPath)
- Experience building web applications in an object oriented development environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to deliver results in a complex, large development projects
- Effective and efficient time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to influence others in support for a common goal
- Ability to translate business requirements into a technical design that can be understood and implemented by a cross functional team
- Strong team contribution and interaction; positive team member
- Able to take several assignments at the same time and manage development activities according to priorities and schedules
- B.S. Computer Science
- Java certification(s), desired
Digital River, Inc. offers a variety of perks such as an on-site fitness center, on-site full-service cafeteria, free on-site parking, casual dress every day, tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, domestic partner benefits, auto and homeowners discounts, on-site massage therapists and chiropractors, bring your dog to work day, pet insurance and all in a beautiful, Leed-certified, state-of-the-art building with scenic walking trails.
Standard benefits include a competitive benefits package to all regular, full-time employees, a 401(k) plan with an aggressive company match, employee stock purchase plan, medical-dental-vision and life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, a flexible spending/cafeteria plan, holiday and vacation days.
Digital River, Inc. supports and embraces a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer.
Digital River, Inc. - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard