Software engineer that is detail oriented and able to review and develop Android based applications with advanced skills with leading edge programming tools and ability to develop data processing logic and algorithms. Candidate must be able to create and maintain complex databases, create mobile phone applications, and create graphic user interfaces. Candidate will be involved in project planning , execution, and review of projects. Candidate will work on-site with a defense client.
- Candidate must possess knowledge of environments Windows, HTML 5, Unix, Linux (Red hat, Ubuntu), Java.
- The ability to develop object oriented design, mobile phone applications, and Web design.
- The ability to create graphic user interfaces design.
- Maintain software document functionality.
- Conduct software testing and quality assurance.
- Mathematic background a plus.
- Self-starter that requires little guidance after initial training.
- Must be able to demonstrate previous software works.
- Must be able to show ability as self-starter and a team player.