FactSet is looking for talented software engineers to join our Fixed Income Analytics group in the Analytical Product Engineering department. This group is responsible for developing financial components for our Fixed Income Analytics Software suite, which is a part of FactSet’s full line of financial software products. |
The Fixed Income Analytics Software suite provides complete analytics and portfolio management software to financial institutions that trade and invest in the fixed income market. Our products provide all the tools necessary for the proper valuation and risk management of all fixed income securities including Treasuries, Agencies, Corporates, all types of Interest Rate Derivatives, Credit Derivatives, MBS, CMOs, ABS, and CMBS.
The Software Engineer will work closely with Financial Engineers, Product Developers and other Software Engineers to research and implement financial components as well as the underlying infrastructure necessary to support their use. A successful candidate should have a solid background in software engineering, motivation to work in all phases of the software development process, and an interest in finance and mathematics.
Job Requirements :
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience in programming with C++, C# or another OOP language
• Ability to analyze and write performance sensitive code
• Good oral and written communications skills
• Desire to work in a collaborative team environment
• Strong C# programming skills including WCF, LINQ, and Lambda expressions
• Strong C++ programming skills including templates, STL, and Boost
• Programming in a multi-threaded and distributed environment
• Windows and Linux programming environments
• Working with and managing a large shared code base
• Strong mathematical skills and familiarity with financial concepts
FactSet Research Systems is a major supplier of online integrated financial and economic information for analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. FactSet combines more than 200 databases into a single online information system that is a comprehensive, one-stop source of financial information and analytics.
FactSet, a leading provider of financial information and analytics, helps the world’s best investment professionals outperform. In 2012, FactSet was ranked as one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to
Work For” for the fourth time. With over $806 million in annual revenues, FactSet is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and employs over 5,700 people globally.
To find out more about the opportunities FactSet has to offer you, please visit us at http://www.factset.com/careers . FactSet Research Systems Inc. is an E-Verify participant and EOE/M/F/D/V Employer which strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Analysts, portfolio managers, and investment bankers know FactSet Research Systems has the facts down pat. The company offers global...