SoftPro is seeking a well-rounded Software Engineer to be a part of our Business Integrations team in Raleigh, NC. This advanced team built the SoftPro 360 product and is busy creating enhancements that will continue to benefit our customers for years and years to come! We are a small team using the latest Microsoft technologies, encouraging your design input and creativity. We are looking for a great person to be the next member of this team! Join us if you want to:
- Enhance the SoftPro 360 Cloud Platform by adding product integrations
- Work with the Microsoft family of languages, primarily in C#
- Work with industry partners to bring their services to the SoftPro 360 platform
- Work with Microsoft Team Foundation server for task tracking, source control, etc.
- Complete thorough unit testing including using a de-bugger when possible to identify bugs
- Follow established procedures for version control and coding standards
- Work collaboratively and cohesively with all team members
- Write detailed specification documents
- Follow agile development practices
- Work on other fun development projects for SoftPro
- Microsoft C# .NET
- Design Patterns
- Object-Oriented development experience
- Experience with UX design using (WPF or WinForms)
- Experience with Web Services, XML, and XSLT
- Experience with Microsoft Tools (Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, MSBuild)
- Strong customer service skills and able to work in a team environment.
- Must exhibit a high-level of analytical skills and attention to detail
- Be creative!
- SOA Experience
- Windows Workflow Foundation
- Windows Communication Foundation
- Data modeling experience
- Regular expressions and data validation experience desired
Fidelity National Financial - 2 years ago
To make sure that buying a dream home doesn't become a nightmare, Fidelity National Financial provides title insurance, escrow, home...